Thursday, February 18, 2010

has anyone seen where my blog has gone?



What with one thing and another, it seems this poor blog has been neglected of late. I keep thinking that for SURE I've blogged about stuff, but no, it's just been little tweets here and there. Twitter seems so much easier--if there was a 140 character limit for Blogger, these posts might come a little more often. And perhaps you wouldn't get bogged down reading them.

Thankfully we've had a few really nice days lately--I'm sorry for all of you still deep in winter, and believe me, this sunshine will NOT last--but check out my almond tree! Even I, with my sad little camera, was able to get an Action Shot with a bee. The tree was full of them that morning. Once I got a few pics, my eyes were about swollen shut--a definite downside to this time of year.

I'm gratified that the Sweet Hearts towel kit was such a hit--and I'm awfully sorry that even with the extras I was able to put together I couldn't come close to making a kit for everyone who wanted one. I would like to do more kits in the near future--with some of my vintage fabric bits, if possible.

I'd love to know what sort of kits you'd like to see me offer--more towels? Something else? Please let me know!



Speaking of kits...I was thumbing thru the latest issue of APQ the other day and came across this ad--so if you've been wanting a kit for Rose Delight, Jennifer can help you out! And she's way better at having enough stuff on hand than I am...



Finally, while it's still February, check out this month's pic in the Irish Quilting calendar! Wish I could be there with my quilt...

4 Comments:

Blogger happy zombie said...

Calendar girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo whoo!!!

5:11 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Wooo I know this is your second calendar quilt!!! Love the shot! And I love the picture of the bee. I hope everyone thinks up more cute towels so we can have more sew days.
Wish I had flowers on my side of the town where its cold and rather clammy.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Congratulations on your quilt being on the calendar! An Irish calendar at that. Perfection.

10:37 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So we're not out of Feruary yet, I know I need another calendar somewhere in my house or office. And yes, I like kits for the days I want to sew and not have to think...and regardless of what my friends might say they don't come along toooo often! Glad to have you back Elizabeth.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older